The following is a Feed Play Love highlight episode, back due to popular demand.
Raising small children is full of challenges. They may be waking through the night, refusing food or behaving in confusing ways. Mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue has been helping parents solve these dilemmas for over 30 years. Today she gives advice on:
- A two and a half-year-old trying to drop a needed nap
- A twenty-two month old who sleeps well at night, but not-so-well during the day
- Managing challenging toddler behaviours
- A twenty-two-month-old procrastinating at bedtime
- A three-and-a-half year-old rejecting dad
- A four-month-old having short naps
- A 12-month-old waking several times at night for a breastfeed.
Listen to Chris Minogue on Feed Play Love:
Chris Minogue is available for one on one consultations through Babyology’s Parent School. Helpline will be back next Monday. You can contact us by doing any of the following:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Ask your question during the Babyology Facebook live on Monday from AEDT 8.15pm
- Leave your question in our Babyology Helpline Facebook group.
- Need help or advice right now? Book in a one-on-one session with a Parent School expert.