Working out what’s going on with your baby or small child can be challenging. Why won’t they sleep through the night? How do I stop them cat-napping during the day? Is head butting furniture normal? Mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue has been answering these questions for over thirty years, and every week on Feed Play Love she is in the studio, just for you.
On this episode of Helpline she tackles:
- Lengthening day sleeps for a 19-month-old
- Getting a two-year-old to sleep through the night in their own bed
- A 15-month-old who is teething and hitting their head
- When to swap the bottle for breakfast first for a 13-month-old
- How to stop a two-year-old tantruming toddler from hurting themselves
- A 14-month-old who wakes up at 4.30am
- A 15-month old who has three bottles of milk through the night
Listen to Chris Minogue on Feed Play Love:
Submit your questions to Chris for Helpline on Feed Play Love:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post your questions on our Babyology Helpline Facebook group or join us on Babyology for our Facebook live every Monday from 11:30 am
It's time for Helpline with Mothercraft nurse, Chris Minogue. Raising a newborn or toddler is not easy – so we have Chris here to help fight your battles. Whether you’re concerned about your baby’s feeding habits, how to start solids, or something else, we’re here to help. Get in touch by commenting below!Babyology is sponsored by Nurofen for Children. Any Helpline or Helpline Extra content, information and opinions expressed are those of the authors.
Posted by Babyology on Thursday, July 11, 2019