This week on Helpline in Focus, toilet training expert Monica Ferrie takes us through the best ways to tackle toilet training. She answers the following questions sent in by parents:
- Why is it harder to get kids to poo in the toilet (than wee)?
- My three-year-old is hiding to poo – how do we get them to poo on the loo?
- How to toilet train a five-and-a-half-year-old who is still wetting the bed at night
- Whether to start toilet training an 18-month-old who is showing signs of readiness
- My three-year-old is toilet trained but just started preschool and is having regular accidents
- My six-year-old is still not dry at night
- My two-year-old holds onto her poos (rather than using the toilet)
- My three-year-old boy is not showing any signs that he is ready to use the toilet
Listen to Monica Ferrie on Feed Play Love:
Want to ask our experts your own question? Join our weekly LIVE Helplines on Facebook or leave your question in our Facebook Helpline Group.