This week on Helpline in Focus toddler behaviour expert Stephanie Wicker answers all your questions about tricky toddler behaviour such as:
- A four-year-old who is embarrassingly rude
- A three-year-old who picks their nose and eats it
- A three-year-old who is being antagonistic towards another child
- A three-and-a-half-year-old who is swearing at daycare
- A three-and-a-half-year-old who is “helping” with their baby brother
Listen to Stephanie Wicker on Feed Play Love:
To book in a one-on-one session with an expert, check out the Parent School powered by Babyology. Want to ask our experts your own question? Join our weekly LIVE Helplines on Facebook or leave your question in our Facebook Helpline Group.