This week on Helpline in Focus, Elisabeth Shaw, clinical and counselling psychologist and CEO of Relationships Australia NSW joins us to talk about how we can nurture our relationships in lockdown.
Elisabeth tackles the following topics:
- The biggest stressors for couples with kids in lockdown
- How to alleviate those stressors
- Intimacy in lockdown when there is no time or space
- Whether our kids will be okay given we have more boundaries than ever now
- How single parents can manage the expectations of their coupled friends
Listen to Elisabeth Shaw on Feed Play Love:
To book in a one-on-one session with a Parent School expert, check out Parent School powered by Babyology.
Want to ask our experts your own question? Join our weekly LIVE Helplines on Facebook or leave your question in our Facebook Helpline Group.