This week on Helpline in Focus, Karen Young, parenting educator and founder of the Hey Sigmund website offers some advice for parents dealing with lockdown.
She answers the following questions sent in by parents:
- A five and seven-year-old who won’t stop fighting
- Two boys aged eight and ten who won’t stop eating from boredom
- Children who keep interrupting Zoom meetings
- Children who keep interrupting Mum instead of Dad while both are working from home
- A nine-year-old who is suffering from anxiety and counting the Covid numbers
- Coping with six-month-old baby and two children under eight
- A husband who’s not helping with the children
Listen to Karen Young on Feed Play Love:
To book in a one-on-one session with a Parent School expert, check out Parent School powered by Babyology.
Want to ask our experts your own question? Join our weekly LIVE Helplines on Facebook or leave your question in our Facebook Helpline Group.