This week on Helpline in Focus, midwife and lactation consultant Keren Sharon helps mums through some breastfeeding challenges. She answers the following questions:
- Can I / should I start expressing my colostrum at 34 weeks pregnant?
- My six-week-old baby is finishing her feeds much more quickly – is it my supply?
- My five-month-old is getting frustrated with my slow letdown – what can I do?
- Should breastfeeding hurt with my two-week-old baby?
- How to night wean my nine-month-old baby
- My supply has dropped at 10 months – can I boost it back up again?
Listen to Keren Sharon on Feed Play Love:
To book in a one-on-one session with Keren Sharon, check out Parent School powered by Babyology.
Want to ask our experts your own question? Join our weekly LIVE Helpline each week on Facebook or leave your question in our Facebook Helpline Group.
Find more great stories and expert advice in the Feed Play Love podcast. Available in Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify or wherever you listen.