Helpline is taking a break this week, so we’re sharing one of our favourite Helpline episodes with Mothercraft nurse, Chris Minogue.
On this episode she helps with:
- Transitioning a two-year-old out of sleeping bags into sheets
- How to stop bed-sharing with a one-year-old
- Ways to set up sleeping arrangements with a two-year-old and new baby
- How to get a three-year-old to sleep to 6.30am
- A sleep routine for 18-month-old who is waking up very early
- How to keep a two-month-old cool when it gets hot
- How to stop three-year-old twins fighting
- Helping a five-year-old feel more confident (he has a stutter)
Listen to Chris Minogue on Feed Play Love:
Helpline will be back on Monday. If you need any help in the meantime you can speak with an expert through Babyology’s Parent School. Otherwise you can contact us by doing any of the following:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Ask our expert during the Babyology Facebook live on Monday from 11:30am
- Leave your question in our Babyology Helpline Facebook group.