Helpline is having a short break over Easter but don’t worry! We’ll be returning to our regular weekly schedule on Monday, 19 April 2021 with all your favourite parenting experts at the ready to help solve your tricky baby, toddler and preschooler challenges.
In the meantime we’ve dug out some of our favourite episodes to keep the great advice flowing! In this oldie-but-goodie episode of Helpline, mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue tackled a bunch of parenting challenges that just may help you too:
- A five-month-old waking every hour or two through the night
- Day naps for a two-year-old
- A two-year-old misbehaving after daycare
- An almost three-year-old waking at night when baby number two is on its way
- A six-month-old who sleeps until 9:30am (and the flow-on impact during the day)
- Night toilet training a three-and-a-half-year-old
- A 13-month-old who has dropped her day sleep
- Getting a 22-month-old to self settle again
- How much sleep does a three-and-a-half-month-old need?
- Getting an eight-month-old to be gentle and to settle in her cot
Listen to Chris Minogue on Feed Play Love:
Helpline will be back on Monday April 19. You can contact us by doing any of the following:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ask your question during the Babyology Facebook live on Monday April 19 from AEST 11:30am
- Leave your question in our Babyology Helpline Facebook group
- Need help or advice right now? Book in a one-on-one session with a Parent School expert
Find more great stories and expert advice in the Feed Play Love podcast. Available in Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify or wherever you listen.