Wouldn’t it be great if babies came with a manual? Well, we’ve got the next best thing! Chris Minogue is a mothercraft nurse with over 30 years of experience.
Every week on Feed Play Love we get Chris to answer all your questions on Helpline – about sleep, feeding, behaviour. You name it, Chris can help you with it.
Listen to Chris on Feed Play Love
In this episode, Chris looks into the following topics:
- How important is it to achieve the one-and-a-half to two-hour naps that are recommended for a three-and-a-half-month-old?
- Managing expectations with a two-and-a-half-year-old who wants to go to ‘big school’ like their older sibling
- Teaching a nine-year-old, seven-year-old and three-year-old to respect each other when being home-schooled
- Is it possible to get a seven-month-old to wake later than 6:30am in the morning?
- How much milk does a 10.5-month-old need a day?
- Uncovering reasons why a seven-month-old has started waking more frequently overnight
- Creating a healthy relationship between a two-and-a-half-year-old and their nine-month-old sibling, which currently sees the elder pushing the younger over when they’re together
- Why 20-month-old twins would be awake and raring to go at 3:30am!
- Tips for managing the daylight savings transition for a 16-month-old
It's time for Helpline with mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue!If you're having trouble with your little one's sleep, or maybe you've got siblings that will not stop fighting, Chris is here to help.Pop your questions in the video below!
Posted by Babyology on Thursday, 14 March 2019
Submit your questions to Chris for Helpline on Feed Play Love:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call Chris during the Babyology Facebook live every Friday from 11:30 am on 1800 543 772