One of the biggest challenges with small children is sleep. Whether it’s trying to stretch cat naps into proper day sleeps, or getting a three-year-old to stay in her bed all night, most of us have had to deal with a sleep challenge at some point.
Mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue is here to help. She’ll answer questions from sleep to feeding and behavioural issues.
In this episode of Helpline, Chris helps parents with the following challenges:
- A six-month-old who refuses a bottle
- A 19-month-old who is still having two day sleeps
- The best time to wake an 18-month-old in the morning
- A one-month-old with colic
- A two-and-a-half-year-old who won’t stay in bed at night
- A shy 18-month-old
- Transitioning an 18-month-old to one day sleep
Listen to Chris Minogue on Feed Play Love:
Submit your questions to Chris for Helpline on Feed Play Love:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post on our Babyology Helpline group or join us on Babyology for our Facebook live every Monday from 11:30 am
Welcome to Helpline with Mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue – I’m Shevonne Hunt. Whether you’re at home with a restless toddler who refuses to give you more than a few hours’ sleep – or won’t adjust to getting on the potty, baby whisperer Chris is here to answer your questions. Babyology is sponsored by Nurofen for Children. Any Helpline (or Helpline Extra) content, information and opinions expressed are those of the authors.
Posted by Babyology on Thursday, June 20, 2019