It’s no secret that being a parent or carer can be a pretty tough gig. To try and make that gig just a little bit easier, we have Helpline with mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue.
Every week on the Feed Play Love podcast we ask for your parenting questions and conundrums and put them to Chris.
With over 35 years experience as a mothercraft nurse and antenatal educator, Chris can help with almost everything going on in your little one’s life.
Listen to Chris on Feed Play Love
In this episode, Chris answers your questions on the following topics:
- Preparing a 23-month-old for a sibling, should they sleep in separate rooms and whether or not to delay their toilet training
- Undoing bad sleep habits with a 19.5-month-old
- Could night terrors be the source of a three-year-old’s constant overnight waking
- How to articulate the need for friendly “gentleness” to a boisterous and “rough” 18-month-old
- Why a 10-month-old would be constantly waking overnight and refusing to self settle. Could teething be the culprit?
Are you have trouble with settling? Need tips for transitioning to solids?Helpline on Feed Play Love with mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue is live for 30 minutes taking your parenting questions.Ask your questions in the comments below or call in on our Helpline Hotline – 1800 543 772.You can email email@example.com too if you want to stay anonymous.As always seek medical advice from your local GP.
Posted by Babyology on Thursday, 21 February 2019
Submit your questions to Chris for Helpline on Feed Play Love:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Chris during the Babyology Facebook live every Friday from 11:30 am on 1800 543 772