Every parent has their own approach to raising children, but when you are so tired your eyeballs feel like sandpaper, and your patience has completely run out, it’s time to speak to an expert. That’s where Helpline steps in to get you some extra hours sleep.
Every week an expert from Babyology’s Parent School joins host Shevonne Hunt to answer your questions.
This week, Mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue answers the following questions::
- A ten-and-a-half month old who wakes through the night
- Whether to toilet train a two-year-old who is not speaking
- A 17-month-old who won’t sleep through the night
- A 22-month-old not listening to instructions
- How many bottles should a 13-month-old have?
- Whether to toilet train a 22-month-old who appears ready to start
- How to extend day naps for a seven-month-old
- When an eight-month-old is waking super early
- A three-and-a-half year old who has given up her dummy but won’t settle to sleep
- A seven-month-old who wakes early
- A two-month-old who won’t sleep in her bassinet
Listen to Chris Minogue on Feed Play Love:
Helpline will be back next week. You can contact us by doing any of the following:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ask your questions during the Babyology Facebook live on Monday from AEDT 11:30am
- Leave your question in our Babyology Helpline Facebook group.
Need some parenting help right now? You can book Chris Minogue or one of our other baby sleep experts for a one-one-one consultation in Parent School. Book a session from just $69 for a Quick Sleep Support session, or $99 for an Expert Sleep Support session.
It's time for Helpline with Mothercraft nurse, Chris Minogue. Raising a newborn or toddler is not easy – so our baby whisperer Chris is here to provide that little bit of extra support, whether you’re pulling your hair out with your Irish twins, or your child’s getting into a little trouble at daycare, get in touch by commenting below!
Posted by Babyology on Thursday, 26 September 2019