Mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue returns to Helpline after a month off. When it’s difficult to work out why your baby won’t settle, feed or listen to your instructions, Chris can give you the tips to make life a little smoother.
On this episode of Helpline she tackles:
- A ten-and-a-half month old who wakes through the night
- Whether to toilet train a two-year-old who is not speaking
- A 17-month-old who won’t sleep through the night
- A 22-month-old not listening to instructions
- How many bottles should a 13-month-old have?
- Whether to toilet train a 22-month-old who appears ready to start
- How to extend day naps for a seven-month-old
- When an eight-month-old is waking super early
- A three-and-a-half year old who has given up her dummy but won’t settle to sleep
- A seven-month-old who wakes early
- A two-month-old who won’t sleep in her bassinet
Listen to Chris Minogue on Feed Play Love:
Submit your questions to Chris Minogue for next week’s Helpline on Feed Play Love:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call Chris during the Babyology Facebook live every Friday from 11:30 am on 1800 543 772
It's time for Helpline with Mothercraft nurse, Chris Minogue. Raising a newborn or toddler is not easy – so our baby whisperer Chris is here to provide that little bit of extra support, whether you’re pulling your hair out with your Irish twins, or your child’s getting into a little trouble at daycare, get in touch by commenting below!
Posted by Babyology on Thursday, 26 September 2019