Babies are curious creatures. How and why they do the things they do can baffle the most advanced mind (especially the ones that are sleep deprived). Mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue is here to help, by looking at the big picture and giving you tips on how to find the way through. Author of Bringing Baby Home, Chris has over 30 years of experience helping families tweak patterns and behaviours so that everyone is more content.
On this episode of Helpline:
- What to expect from a nine-day-old baby’s sleep patterns
- Sleep routines for a 14-week-old baby
- A two-year-old possibly experiencing night terrors (you can find the previous Feed Play Love interview on night terrors here)
- Cutting down on night bottles for nine-month-old twins
- The best way to wean a one-month-old
- Whether you can get a 20-month-old to sleep longer than one hour during the day
- Introducing a comforter to a five-month-old
- A 19-month-old waking through the night
Listen to Chris Minogue on Feed Play Love:
Submit your questions to Chris for Helpline on Feed Play Love:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Chris during the Babyology Facebook live every Friday from 11:30 am on 1800 543 772
It's time for Helpline with Mothercraft nurse, Chris Minogue. Raising a newborn or toddler is not easy – so we have baby whisperer Chris here to help fight your battles. Whether your child won't stop throwing tantrums in public or you haven't had a good night's sleep in months, get in touch by commenting below!Babyology is sponsored by Nurofen for Children. Any Helpline or Helpline Extra content, information and opinions expressed are those of the authors.
Posted by Babyology on Thursday, 8 August 2019