Every baby is different, so finding the right advice online to help you overcome your particular challenge can be tricky. That’s where Helpline offers something new. On this episode, Mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue answers each individual question, with tips and tricks to help you move on to a better path.
Chris is also an expert with Babyology’s Parent School. In this episode she helps parents with the following challenges:
- A four-and-a-half-year-old who still wets the bed
- A twelve-day-old baby with a blister on her lip
- When do toddlers generally drop their day sleep?
- A two-and-a-half-year-old who doesn’t want to sleep in his bed
- A two-and-a-half-year-old who doesn’t want to have their day sleep
- Weaning a six-and-a-half-month-old off daytime breastfeeds before starting daycare
- A two-and-half-year-old who has started being fussy with their food
- Normal awake times for a three-and-a-half-month-old
- One fourteen-month-old twin who is not sleeping through the night
- A three-year-old who hates dairy and only drinks milk from bottle
- A fifteen-month-old twin waking during the night
In this episode Chris Minogue recommends Bedtime Explorers to help young children sleep.
Listen to Chris Minogue on Feed Play Love:
Helpline will be back next week. You can contact us by doing any of the following:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Ask your question during the Babyology Facebook live on Monday from AEDT 11:30am
- Leave your question in our Babyology Helpline Facebook group.
- Need help or advice right now? Book in a one-on-one session with a Parent School expert
Had a difficult week with your baby or toddler? It’s time to get the help you need! Mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue has over 30 years' experience helping parents with their little one’s sleep, behaviour and more, so ask her your questions on today's Live Helpline! Drop your question in the comment box below and watch for her helpful answer.
Posted by Babyology on Sunday, March 14, 2021