It’s been a long day and it’s finally time to put the baby to sleep, only, she won’t go down. No matter how much you rock her, sing to her or pat her cute little bottom she remains awake and lively. You’ve tried everything, so what’s next?
Helpline is what’s next! Every week a sleep and behaviour expert joins our live Facebook chat to answer your questions. This week, baby sleep expert Jo Ryan helps with the following challenges:
- A 6-month-old who rolls and wakes herself up
- A 5.5-month-old who is waking at 4am
- When is it safe to drop the overnight feed for a baby?
- A 6-month-old waking every two hours after midnight
- A 2.5-year-old waking at night
- 15-month-old early waking and night disruptions
- A 6.5-month-old who wakes for a morning feed at 4am and won’t go back to sleep
- A 7.5-month-old waking up for 2 hour stretches overnight
- Tips for helping a 2-year-old sleep in past 5am
Listen to Jo Ryan on Feed Play Love:
If you would like an online appointment with Jo Ryan you can book her through Babyology’s Parent School.
To take part in the next Live Helpline and get your question answered, you can contact us by doing any of the following:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Ask your question during the Babyology Facebook live on Mondays from AEST 8.15pm
- Leave your question in our Babyology Helpline Facebook group.
- Need help or advice right now? Book in a one-on-one session with a Parent School expert