Raising small children can be fun but it’s also hard work. Even if you have done this parenting gig before, no two children are the same. Reaching out for support when you face a challenge can make life easier and help you get back to the more fun part of parenting. Mothercraft nurse and Parent School expert Chris Minogue has had over 30 years experience helping new parents and growing families. On this episode of Helpline she helps with the following challenges:
- A ten-month-old who is taking an hour to get to sleep
- A four-month-old who is rolling but keeps waking up when not swaddled
- A two-year-old who gets so upset at bedtime he vomits
- The best consequences for two and four-year-olds who don’t listen
- A four-year-old who is not toilet trained at night but wants to wear undies
- A five-month-old who used to take the bottle but is now refusing it
- 13-month-old twins where one is waking through the night
- A mum expecting her second child via caesarean worried about recovery time
- How to get a five-month-old onto the bottle before returning to work
- When can a breastfed seven-month-old have sleepovers at Grandma’s place?
Listen to Chris Minogue on Feed Play Love:
Helpline will be back next week. You can contact us by doing any of the following:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Ask your question during the Babyology Facebook live on Monday from AEDT 11:30am
- Leave your question in our Babyology Helpline Facebook group.
- Need help or advice right now? Book in a one-on-one session with a Parent School expert
Having a tough time with your little one's sleep, behaviour, fussy eating or one of the million other parenting challenges we face daily? Get help now on our Live Helpline with mothercraft nurse, Chris Minogue – post your question in the comments box below and we'll get to as many as we can!
Posted by Babyology on Sunday, January 24, 2021