Sometimes we know our children so well we can predict exactly what they’re going to do and when. At other times their behaviour is so baffling we don’t know where to start. It’s when we run out of answers that it can help to ask someone who has seen your particular situation a million times.
Sleep consultant Jo Ryan is an expert from Babyology’s Parent School. She’s been helping families for decades and knows how to guide your family when things get challenging. On this episode of Helpline, Jo addresses the following questions:
- How to help a two-year-old sleep through the night
- What to do when your 15-month-old won’t sleep through the night
- How to manage the sleep schedule of your baby when your eldest starts kindy
- Helping a co-sleeping three-year-old get into their own bed
- An 18-month-old who wakes up screaming at night
- A three-year-old who goes to toilet at daycare but not at home
- A fussy-eating 18-month-old
- How to stop a two-year-old hitting and biting their peers
Listen to Jo Ryan on Feed Play Love:
Helpline will be back next week. You can contact us by doing any of the following:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ask your question during the Babyology Facebook live on Monday from AEDT 11:30am
- Leave your question in our Babyology Helpline Facebook group.
- Need help or advice right now? Book in a one-on-one session with a Parent School expert
Parenting is the hardest job on earth and sometimes you just need some expert help! If you have a tricky parenting problem, from sleep or behaviour to fussy eating, toilet training and more, post it in the comments and our parenting expert and baby sleep guru Jo Ryan will answer as many as she can.
Posted by Babyology on Sunday, January 10, 2021