Even when parents know their children best, we can still do with some extra help sometimes. Enter mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue and Helpline on Feed Play Love.
With over 30 years of experience, there aren’t many situations Chris hasn’t seen.
Every week on Feed Play Love Chris is here to answer your questions.
In this episode, Chris looks into the following topics and questions:
- Dealing with a one-year-old (and youngest of four children) throwing almighty tantrums when mum tries to get chores done around the home
- Is it normal for three-and-a-half-year-old and 14-month-old siblings to not get along, and will there be a time when they stop fighting
- Is an attachment to mum (over dad every time) healthy for a 16-month-old and will they grow out of it?
- Is it possible for a young baby to self settle or do you need to wait until they are three-months-old?
- How much sleep does a two-and-a-half-year-old need?
- What is the recommended ‘up’ time for 10-week-old (four-week corrected) premmie twins?
- Can you teach a nine-month-old to stop pinching when being put down to sleep (as is settled with physical touch and cuddles)
Listen to Chris on Feed Play Love
Submit your questions to Chris for Helpline on Feed Play Love:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call Chris during the Babyology Facebook live every Friday from 11:30 am on 1800 543 772
Parenting is a tough gig – which is why we've got mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue for the next 30 minutes, here to answer your questions.From newborn sleep to starting big school.Put your questions below while we're live, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org during the week.
Posted by Babyology on Thursday, 28 March 2019