Before you become a parent, everyone tells you to get a lot of sleep. While it’s very normal for babies to wake during the night, sometimes they wake more than they need to. Mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue knows how to help when things get a little tough. Her book Bringing Baby Home has helped a lot of families, but sometimes you need some tailored advice.
On this episode Chris helps parents with the following concerns:
- A ten-and-a-half-month-old who wakes crying through the night
- A seven-and-a-half-month-old who wakes and feeds all night
- A three-year-old who is not enjoying summer camp
- A nine-month-old not sleeping through the night
- A four-month-old who only has a bowel movement every seven-14 days
- Possible low milk supply relating to a wakeful nine-month-old
Listen to Chris Minogue on Feed Play Love:
Submit your questions to Chris for Helpline on Feed Play Love:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Chris during the Babyology Facebook live every Friday from 11:30 am on 1800 543 772
It's time for Helpline with Mothercraft nurse, Chris Minogue. Raising a newborn or toddler is not easy – so we have Chris here to help fight your battles. Whether you’re a parent who needs an extra helping hand with your baby getting into a regular sleeping pattern or dealing with some toilet mishaps, get in touch by commenting below!Babyology is sponsored by Nurofen for Children. Any Helpline or Helpline Extra content, information and opinions expressed are those of the authors.
Posted by Babyology on Thursday, 18 July 2019