Sometimes, when you’re struggling, all you need is a bit of advice to set you on the right path. When it comes to babies and small children, mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue is the one that helps hundreds of parents work out what’s really going on.
In this episode, she helps parents with:
- A three-year-old missing his dummy at sleep-time
- Whether a two-year-old is ready for toilet training (when daycare says she is)
- A five-month-old that won’t take a bottle
- Working day sleeps for an 18-month-old around events
- A two-year-old who only wants his dad to settle him
- A two-year-old with dummy dependence
- Dropping a feed for four-month-old corrected twins
Listen to Chris Minogue on Feed Play Love:
Submit your questions to Chris for Helpline on Feed Play Love:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post on our Babyology Helpline group or join us on Babyology for our Facebook live every Monday from 11:30 am
It’s time for Helpline with Mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue – I’m Shevonne Hunt. Maybe you’re in a bit of a strife over your little one’s feeding or sleeping habits, and perhaps you haven’t had a good night’s rest in months as a result! Whatever it is, Chris is here to answer your questions. Comment them below or call the Helpline Hotline on 1800 543 772. Babyology is sponsored by Nurofen for Children. Any Helpline (or Helpline Extra) content, information and opinions expressed are those of the authors.
Posted by Babyology on Thursday, June 6, 2019