Sometimes all you need is a little tweak to get things running more smoothly in your household.
Mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue has been helping families tweak their routines for over 30 years, and getting families back on track for better sleep, behaviour and eating patterns.
This week Helpline features a special collection of questions for the Easter long weekend.
This episode features:
- Helping a three-year-old still not responding to toilet training
- Calming a toddler who wants to party through the night
- Stopping a 13-month-old from hitting her cousin
- Helping a 15-month-old who is waking, hysterical, in the night
- Elongating the cat naps of a three-and-a-half-month-old
- Helping a three-year-old ditch the dummy
- Easing the stress of a six-month-old who hates the car
Listen to Chris Minogue on Feed Play Love
To submit your questions for Feed Play Love’s weekly Helpline with Chris Minogue:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Chris during the Babyology Facebook live every Friday from 11:30 am on 1800 543 772