This week, Helpline has taken a short break so we are bringing you one of our most popular episodes with Mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue.
On this episode, Chris deals with the following concerns:
- How to regulate a 17-month-old’s day sleeps
- How to wean a 14-month-old off his bottles
- Whether you can overfeed a seven-month-old
- Getting a 15-month-old back into the cot after a period of illness and co-sleeping
- Lengthening the afternoon naps for a five-month-old
- Working out the right amount of sleep for a 20-month-old
- How to stop a six-month-old from cat napping (and how to help her sleep better)
- How to help a 16-month-old sleep better at night
To book a private one-on-one consultation with Chris Minogue or another sleep expert you can book one through Babyology’s Sleep School.
Listen to Chris Minogue on Feed Play Love:
Chris Minogue will be back next week. You can contact us by doing any of the following
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ask your question during the Babyology Facebook live every Monday from 11:30 am
- Leave your question in our Babyology Helpline Facebook group.