If you are looking for an easy Christmas recipe to make with the kids, these Christmas pudding crackles are for you!
These yummy Christmas pudding crackles are super easy to put together and the kids will have a great time helping you to decorate them too. The recipe can also easily be doubled too.
Preparation time: 30 mins + 1-hour chilling time
Cooking time: Nil
Total time: 1hr and 30 mins
Christmas pudding crackles ingredients
- 2 cups Rice Bubbles
- ¾ cup icing sugar
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- ½ cup (130g) liquid coconut oil
- White chocolate Ice Magic
- 12 raspberry lollies
- 24 mint leaf lollies
- Place 12 Christmas cupcake paper cases into a muffin tin, set aside until needed.
- Place the Rice Bubbles and desiccated coconut into a large bowl. Sift the icing sugar and cocoa over the top and then stir to combine.
- If the coconut oil is solid, place it into a microwave safe container and cook for 30-second spurts until it turns to a liquid. Pour the liquid coconut oil over the top of the Rice Bubble mixture and stir well to combine.
- Divide the Rice Bubble mixture between the paper cases.
- Drizzle a little of the white chocolate Ice Magic onto the middle of each Christmas Pudding Crackle and add a raspberry lolly and 2 mint leaf lollies to make the ‘holly leaf’. Continue until you have decorated all of the crackles.
- Place the Christmas Pudding Crackles into the fridge for one hour or until firm and then store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to five days.