Deck that tree with lots of easy decorations with our Christmas paper angels. They’re quick to make and you and your Christmas helpers can decorate them however you please.
What you’ll need
- Paper angels template
- 30 cm string
- 1 x small bead
- Cut shapes from the template.
- Cut along the lines on the template.
- Carefully fold the paper to fit into itself in the incisions cut into the paper.
- Flatten out the two wings that have been formed and secure with a small piece of tape to the back.
- Take the string and fold in half.
- Thread the bead onto one end of the string.
- Tie a knot in the end of the string and push the bead down to meet the knot.
- Thread the string up through the inside of the angel, being careful to leave the bead inside the angel.