Does Christmas make you feel like getting crafty? Every front door needs a Christmas wreath at this time of year! If the little elves at your place know how to use scissors and glue (or if you’re willing to do that part for them) you can have this easy wreath whipped up in no time.
What you’ll need
- 2 x sheets green A4 paper
- 1 x sheet red A4 paper
- Fold a sheet of green A4 paper in half lengthways.
- Using the pencil, rule a line across the paper, 2cm in from the open edge.
- Along the folded edge, measure and mark every 1.5cm across the paper.
- Repeat along the ruled pencil line, then join the marks to create a series of ruled lines.
- Cut along each ruled line.
- Open out the paper and fold it back on itself to create a tube.
- Secure each end with a stapler and glue.
- Repeat this process with the second piece of green A4 paper.
- Staple the two paper tubes together at both ends to create a circular paper wreath.
- Using the sheet of red A4 paper, cut out decorations and glue to the wreath.