Everyone’s favourite reindeer, Rudolph, is just perfect for a Christmas crafternoon with the kids. This paper cup craft has no tricky cutting and with a bit of imagination, you’ll be creating a whole herd of reindeer in no time.
What you’ll need
- 1 x paper cup
- Brown paint
- Brown craft foam
- 1 x medium red pom pom
- 2 x googly eyes
- 2 x gold pipe cleaners
- Paint the paper cup with the brown paint. Allow to dry.
- Cut each pipe cleaner into three different lengths.
- Twist the two smaller lengths around the longer section to create antlers.
- Repeat to create two antlers.
- Draw 2 x 4cm ear shapes on the craft foam. Cut out.
- Glue the googly eyes and pom pom to the side of the cup to create eyes and nose.
- Fold the edge of each ear over and glue to each side of the cup.
- Using a pencil, pierce two small holes in the bottom of the cup and poke the pipe cleaner antlers through.
Follow the how-to video
Find more great ideas for festive cooking and crafts in our Christmas section.