Ho, ho, ho! Here’s a homemade Christmas card your kids are going to LOVE making with you – Santa hats decorated with a generous amount of festive red glitter!
What you’ll need
- 1 x A4 sheet white card
- 1 x A4 sheet red card
- 3 x cotton balls
- 1 x strip white fake fur, cut to 13 x 4 cm
- Red glitter
- Craft glue
- Fold the white card in half along the width to create a card.
- Measure a 15 x 11cm triangle on the red card and cut out.
- Cover the red card with craft glue and generously sprinkle on the glitter. Allow to dry.
- Glue the red card to the middle of the white card.
- Glue the cotton balls to the top point of the red triangle.
- Glue the strip of fake fur along the bottom edge of the triangle.