Okay mums – let’s have some fun shall we? We’ve created a ‘true mummy’ age calculator that takes into account not how many birthdays you have celebrated, but what your age should be based on the experiences you’ve endured as a parent.
Because, let’s face it – parenting speeds time up. Immensely.
So what is your ‘mummy age’? Find out with this simple equation.
- Step One: Start with your real age.
- Step Two: add the number of kids (+2 for any children under the age of one. +5 for any teenagers).
- Step Three: add the number of times you heated up your coffee in the microwave today.
- Step Four: add the number of times your children complained they were “bored” or “hungry” today.
- Step Five: subtract the number of hours you slept last night.
- Step Six: add the number of uneaten breakfasts you made this morning.
- Step Seven: add the number of times you told your kids to pick up their toys today.
- Step Eight: add the number of outfit changes your children requested today.
- Step Nine: add the number of pieces of fruit you found rotting in the bottoms of the kids’ lunch boxes this afternoon.
- Step 10: add the number of loads of washing you did today.
- Strp 11: add the number of nappy changes so far today.
- Step 12: add the number of naps your child refused to take today.
- Step 13: subtract the number of kisses you received today.
This is your real mummy age.
How close did we get?