The Bugaboo Ant is Bugaboo’s brand-spanking-new travel stroller, and you could be one of the first in Australia to own one.
It’s a bit of an event when Bugaboo launches a new product, and the Bugaboo Ant has got us all talking. It’s their smallest, zippiest stroller yet. The light and compact design makes it easy to operate with one hand and super-portable, too. Maybe you won’t have to give up your small car after all? And flights should be a breeze (at least, the transport aspect will be, we can’t guarantee the behaviour side of things!).
This pram may be small, but it’s mighty. It can carry a kid up to 22kg and because it’s got all-wheel suspension, any bumps in the road shouldn’t wake your sleeping baby. So, this stroller should see you through some really memorable journeys.
Here’s the low-down on this little gem:
Small stroller, big adventures
- Compact, making it super portable- 55 x 38 x 23 cm in most compact fold
- Easily lift and carry, weighing only 7.2kg
- The reversible ergonomic seat with fully-supportive backrest can be positioned either front or rear-facing
- All wheel suspension ensures a smooth ride
- Extendable handle adjusts to suit different heights
- Push and steer with one hand for ultimate ease
Small, but mighty
- Just like an ant, the stroller is small in size but super strong – suitable for a child up to 22kg
- High-quality engineering and made from lightweight, durable materials
How do I enter?
It’s easy! Just fill out the entry form below: