There’s nothing little kids love more than getting elbow-deep in a painting project. And here’s a really simple Easter craft that will give them plenty of painting time and you a pretty-as-a-picture Easter artwork you can hang up proudly.
What you’ll need
- 1 paper plate
- 4 coloured paints
- 4 small pom poms
- 4 pegs
- 1 Easter two egg printable
- scissors or a craft knife
- Clip each of the pom poms into a peg.
- Download and print out the Easter egg printable on paper or white cardboard. 120gsm light card stock will feed easily through your home printer.
- Squirt a little of each of the four paints onto the paper plate.
- Using the peg as a handle, dab the first pom pom into the paint.
- Press the painted pom pom onto the inside edge of the Easter egg printable to create a painted circle. Continue across the printable to create a line. Reload the pom pom with paint if necessary.
- Repeat with each of the four paint colours until you have filled the Easter egg shape.
- Allow to dry, then cut out the Easter egg.
Voila! Pretty Easter egg craft is done!