Are you ready for the ultimate in unusual baby names? Well… we have hunted down celebrity baby names that are out of this world. Hold on to your hats – you’re in for a treat!
Many celebrities love to think outside the box in terms of their outfit choices, their public appearances and, especially, in the names they choose for their children. Saint West is the latest celebrity baby to grace the world but Saint isn’t the strangest name out there. And neither is North.
While some of these names could be considered cute, others are just off the charts for craziness. Have a read through and let us know which one you think tops the charts for the wackiest name (I’m going with ‘Jermajesty’) and which ones you’d consider pinching for your own kids.
Your baby is your pride and joy. Some celebrities choose to showcase this by selecting a name that proves their deity status.
- Saint West (Kim Kardashian-West and Kanye West)
- Royal Reign (Lil’ Kim)
- Royalty (Chris Brown)
- Reign Aston (Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick)
- Hero (Myleene Klass)
- Heavenly Hiraani Tiger Lily (Paula Yates and Michael Hutchence)
- Princess Tiaamii Crystal Esther (Katie Price and Peter Andre)
- Diva Thin Muffin (Frank Zappa)
Animal names can be extra adorable! But what do you think of these choices?
- Birdie (Busy Philipps and Marc Silverstein)
- Cricket (Busy Philipps and Marc Silverstein)
- Sparrow James Midnight (Nicole Richie and Joel Madden)
- Lion (Alex O’Loughlin and Malia Jones)
- Buddy Bear Maurice (Jamie Oliver and Jools Oliver)
- Bear Blue (Alicia Silverstone and Christopher Jarecki)
The random words
We’re assuming there is a story behind why celebrities selected these nouns as names for their offspring. Well, we certainly hope so at least!
- Camera (Arthur Ashe)
- Rocket Zot (Sam Worthington and Lara Worthington)
- Banjo (Rachel Griffiths and Andrew Taylor)
- Satchel (Woody Allen and Mia Farrow)
- Peanut (Ingo Rademacher and Ehiku Rademacher)
- Bluebell Madonna (Geri Halliwell)
- Seven (Erykah Badu and Andre 3000)
- Moroccan (Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon)
The “just pick a name already!”
If your child’s name doesn’t come with 15 or more syllables, then you clearly are doing it wrong.
- Amadeus Benedict Edley Luis Becker (Lilly Kressenberg and Boris Becker)
- Rosalind Arusha Arkadina Altalune Florence (Uma Thurman and Aprad Busson)
The places and spaces
Planets, directions, cities, we’ve got them all.
- North West (Kim Kardashian-West and Kanye West)
- Mars Merkaba (Erykah Badu and Jay Electronica)
- Egypt Daoud (Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz)
- Zuma Nesta Rock (Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale)
- Bronx Mowgli (Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz)
I’ve tried. I can’t even comprehend….
- Jermajesty (Jermaine Jackson) – Yes, that is Jermajesty.
- Pilot Inspektor (Jason Lee and Beth Riesgraf)
- Audio Science (Shannyn Sossamon and Dallas Clayton)
- Tu Morrow (Rob Morrow) – Pronounced “tomorrow.”
- Kyd (David Duchovny and Tea Leoni) – I kid you not.
- Destry (Steven Spielberg and Kate Capshaw)
- Spurgeon (Jessa Dugger and Ben Seewald) – Just so you know, that’s Spurge, for short.
- Kal-El (Nicolas Cage and Alice Cage)
- Moxie CrimeFighter (Penn Jillette and Emily Zolten)
- Speck Wildhorse (John Cougar Mellencamp and Elaine Irwin)
- Dweezil (Frank Zappa)