This week on Parent School: The Podcast, toddler behaviour expert Stephanie Wicker answers all your questions about tricky toddler behaviour such as:
- A four-year-old who is embarrassingly rude
- A three-year-old who picks their nose and eats it
- A three-year-old who is being antagonistic towards another child
- A three-and-a-half-year-old who is swearing at daycare
- A three-and-a-half-year-old who is “helping” with their baby brother
If you’d like to connect with one of the Babyology experts, check out the Parent School powered by Babyology.