This week on Parent School: The Podcast, Mothercraft nurse Leonie Clements answers all your questions about how to get siblings to sleep including:
- Getting a three-month-old and 24-month-old to sleep at night
- How to transition a seven-month-old and 21-month-old to the same room
- Moving an unsettled six-month-old into the same bedroom as a three-year-old
- A two-and-a-half year old who dropped their much-needed sleep when a new baby arrived
- A three-year-old who has started co-sleeping since their baby sibling came home
- A four-year-old scared of the dark whose night-light keeps his two-year-old brother awake
- A three-year-old who leaves his shared sibling room to get into bed with his mum and dad
If you’d like to connect with Leonie Clements or one of the Babyology experts, check out the Parent School powered by Babyology.
Want to ask our experts your own question? Join our Parent School Facebook Live every Thursday from 12.00-12.30pm (ADST) LIVE on the Babyology Facebook page and leave your question there.