This week on Parent School: The Podcast parenting coach Karina Lane tackles all your questions about parent wellbeing in those first few weeks of parenthood. She answers the following questions:
- Whether a pregnant woman should have her mother-in-law in the birthing suite
- Will a vaginal birth after a c-section be a better recovery?
- How to manage visitors from your extended family after childbirth
- How to prepare for the second birth in twelve months so that the recovery is better
- How to manage a newborn and toddler when you’re suddenly single
- When is it possible to start exercising again after childbirth if you are usually very fit?
To book in a one-on-one session with Karina Lane, check out the Parent School powered by Babyology.
Want to ask our experts your own question? Join our Parent School Facebook Live every Thursday from 12.00-12.30pm (ADST) LIVE on the Babyology Facebook page and leave your question there.