This week on Parent School: The Podcast, parenting coach Karina Lane addresses how we can manage our anger when we run out of patience. She answers the following questions:
- When you find yourself yelling at your three kids every day
- How to stop frustration escalating into anger
- How to deal with sibling rivalry in a public place
- Whether it’s normal to end up yelling or crying every week
- How to lose the anger with a three-year-old who won’t eat anything
- If it’s normal to feel rage and fury after kids (that you never felt before)
- How to manage a marriage where the partner doesn’t help at all
- When one child triggers you more than others
To book in a one-on-one session with Karina Lane, check out the Parent School powered by Babyology.
Want to ask our experts your own question? Join our Parent School Facebook Live every Thursday from 12.00-12.30pm (ADST) LIVE on the Babyology Facebook page and leave your question there. We will be back on January 28, 2021.