For families who have their hands full with multiple children or those who love to getting out and about, these water-friendly baby carriers are a total godsend.
Water-resistant kiddo carriers
Frog Orange’s amazing carriers are safety approved for babies from two months to two years. They keep little ones close to parents on the go and allow busy parents to go hands-free. In fact, these brilliant carriers make a solo trip to the beach or pool a whole lot more doable. Made of neoprene, Frog Orange Baby Carriers are water resistant and all weather ready. They also support ergonomic baby-wearing and sitting positions.
For babies … and now toddlers too!
Originally designed just for babies by Melbourne mum Victoria Boag, the Frog Orange carriers now extend to toddler sizes too.
The new Explorer Carrier for toddlers is available in Deep Green, Bright Red, Carbon Grey, Silver Mist, Royal Blue and Luxe Navy – and comes with a one year warranty. It’s suitable for babies and toddlers from 2 months up to 2 years (4kg – 15kg). The neoprene fabric is designed for optimal stretch, comfort and durability.
The original Adventurer Carrier for babies comes in Luxe Navy, Royal Blue and Silver Mist. It suits little ones from 2 months up to 1 year (4kg – 9kg).
So what price is some stylish and hands-free family fun?
- Frog Orange Explorer toddler carriers retail for $159.
- Frog Orange Adventurer baby carrier retails for $129.
Take a peek at the full range at Frog Orange.
More great baby and toddler products you’ll love:
- Your little one will sleep sweetly in these gorgeous rattan beds and bassinets
- The 10 best high chairs of 2018
- The much-loved Bugaboo Cameleon³ Plus is EVEN MORE brilliant now
- Keep a closer eye on your baby with Uniden’s smart baby monitor
- The 10 best double prams of 2018
- The 10 best prams of 2018
- The baby carrier Chrissy Teigen uses for newborn Miles