If you’re looking for a high-quality, high-fashion, durable pram that will last from newborn until your child no longer needs a ride – we’ve found it.
This ingenious pram seems to have worked out all of the kinks that other strollers struggle with, to come up with the perfect all-rounder, and basically the only pram you’ll ever need.
The Nuna IVVI is easy to fold with either the seat on or off, it has a flat sleeper seat to ensure naps are taken in comfort, and the hybrid system can take a carry cot and car seat. Choose from black or the more earthy Safari.
Here are some of the innovative design features:
- Four modes: pram, car seat, rear or front facing;
- One hand, five position recline;
- Tough, foam filled, airless tyres suitable for all terrain;
- Quick release wheels, for a compact fold;
- A built-in carry handle which allows the pram to be folded and pulled behind;
- Suspension that absorbs bumps to allow for smooth ride;
- A height adjustable push bar, which can be used one-handed;
- An oversized, extendible canopy that also has an eyeshade;
- Calf support for sleeping babies;
- Three or five point anti-loop harness;
- Rear-wheel, one-touch braking system;
- Storage basket with flip-up compartment divider;
- Rain cover;
- And infant car seat adapters – which fit the Nuna PIPA car seat and Maxi-Cosi.
The Nuna IVVI is recommended for use up until the child weighs 18 kilos, and costs $1099 from Babyhood.