This new kid on the block is anything but ordinary. If you’re a little bit cutting edge, but have your feet firmly on the ground, this stroller is your perfect match. A balance of style and substance, the Cybex Priam has just landed in Australia.
From a brand that isn’t afraid to push the boundaries, comes a stroller that adapts to the ever-changing landscape that is parenting. Cybex is all about creating strollers that tick every box when it comes to safety, but also cater for a more discerning parent who likes a little side helping of design prowess.
In the decade since it was founded Cybex has forged a name in adaptability and creativity. Priding itself on standing at the head of the pack, Cybex has launched its latest foray into strollers onto the Australian market.
As parents, we rely so much on strollers providing a whole host of features, for all manner of situations. Walking in the sun or rain, shopping, trips to the park, the school run, naps when out and about – the list goes on. The Cybex Priam is the perfect baby and infant toting companion, because it manages to perform beautifully in every situation.
The Priam adapts to your child as they grow – with attachments for varying ages and stages. And they all work beautifully with the lightweight, classic frame.
The Cybex travel system is fully compatible with the Cybex Carry Cot, as well as with Maxi Cosi baby capsules, and adaptors are included with the unit.
The Priam’s trekking wheels are just as comfortable on rough and bumpy surfaces as they are on smooth pavements. The rotating seat unit can be adjusted to suit your mood or your child’s – either forward or rear facing.
Here’s a quick guide to all of the Cybex Priam’s great features:
- one-hand fold into free-standing position
- seat is adjustable to different positions with just one hand, whether in forward or rear facing modes
- can be easily switched with one hand into two wheel mode, without having to remove the seat
- seat height is perfectly aligned with average table height (80 cm) so it can be used when out as a mobile child seat
- basket complete with storage net provides plenty of room
- unique denim look achieved with an exclusive and extremely hard-wearing twill effect fabric
- lightweight aluminium frame and soft suspension
- extendable XXL sun canopy with UPF50+, removable bumper bar and comfortable seat cover included
- height-adjustable handle bar
- carry cot compatible.
Head to CNP Brands to find your nearest stockist of the just-released Cybex Priam, which retails for $1699.99.
(This is a sponsored post for CNP Brands)