Don’t have the energy or desire to go all-out this Halloween with the kids’ costumes? Then you’re going to love this easy spooky spider headband. You can make it in 10 minutes and then you are DONE!
What you’ll need:
- 1 x sheet stiff black felt
- 2 x googly eyes
- 4 x purple pipe cleaners
- 1 x black pom pom
- Hot glue gun
- Black headband
- Trace and cut out a 7cm diameter circle from the sheet of black felt.
- Lie the four pipe cleaners side by side across the widest part of the felt disc. Glue into place to create the spider’s legs.
- Glue the pom pom into the centre of the felt disc over the top of the pipe cleaners.
- Glue the eyes into place.
- Flip the felt disc over and secure to the headband using glue.
- Carefully bend the end third of each of the pipe cleaners downwards to finish the spider’s legs.
Find more Halloween activities:
- Make a witch’s hat headband
- Make a black cat headband
- Make toilet roll Halloween mummies
- Make woolly spiderwebs for Halloween
- Make spooky pipe cleaner spiders