There’s something about washi tape that makes everything look prettier – and these easy DIY Christmas cards are no exception. With a little bit of Christmas-themed washi tape at your fingertips, you’ll be able to make these baubles with the kids that are just as perfect on a Christmas card as they are as a simple swing tag.
What you’ll need:
- 1 x A4 sheet green card
- 1 x A4 sheet white card
- Selection of Christmas-themed washi tape (we used 9 designs)
- Gold pen
- Craft glue
- Fold the green card in half along the width to create a card.
- Trace around a small cup to create 2 x 8cm wide circles on the white card.
- Cut the circles out.
- Select the washi tape you want to include on the first circle – then working from the centre of the circle outwards, lay it in strips across the width of the circle and stick it down to the card, allowing a 3cm overhang on each edge.
- When the circle is completely covered, turn the circle over and trim off the washi tape excess.
- Glue the circles to the green card and allow to dry.
- Using the gold pen, draw a string and small bow on the card at the top of each bauble.