Tickets for the final session of our Sydney Babyology Baby Shower are selling quickly and this year’s event promises to be the best one yet! We’d love to see you and your besties there on Sunday 24 June at Doltone House, Jones Bay Wharf.
The Bonds onesies are back!
Every attendee will score a brilliant baby shower gift bag, bursting with over $250 worth of treats for mums and bubs. We’ve also got heaps of great prizes to win AND we’ve invited Australia’s favourite mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue to come along and chat about all things baby. Oh, AND the awesome Yumi Stynes – host of popular ABC podcast Ladies, We Need To Talk and author of The Zero F*cks Cookbook – is our event MC.
Our Baby Showers are famous for their generous gift bags and this event is no exception. Here’s what every guest will take home on the day…
- Zip Wondersuit from Bonds
- Sophie So Pure Circle Teether from Sophie la girafe®
- Nespresso capsules and coffee from Republica Organic
- mobile phone charger pack from Sort Your Money Out
- coffee mug from Life-Space
- Cetaphil Baby twin pack containing Gentle Wash and Shampoo and Daily Lotion
- WaterWipes Travel Pack.
- b.box bottle dispenser and insulated bottle bag
- Nestlé CERELAC Oats with Prune
- newborn sunhat by Bedhead Hats
- organic pebble bangle by Jellystone Designs
- Logan and Alice silicone teether
- lactation cookies from Made to Milk
- 10% discount card from Cuddlebee
- 25% discount card from Bubba Chew
- gift card from Silver Stork
Everything you need to know about bringing up baby
Our Babyology Baby Showers are focused keenly on celebrating, connecting and educating new mums, so we’ve also tucked some must-know information, samples and mags into these gift bags, too.
Keep an eye out for … a guide to Uniden baby monitors; a notepad and info on Bugaboo’s amazing and stylish strollers; a pregnancy nutrition guide key tag thanks to Nestle – Start Healthy, Stay Healthy; a jam-packed catalogue from Baby Village; a fridge magnet from Kinderling Kids Radio; a Milton steriliser sample from Nice Pack; a toothpaste sample from Jack N’ Jill; and a special QR code to download Aspire Magazine from Bettina Management.
Fantastic prizes up for grabs!
Our event sponsors are giving away some great prizes on the day and every guest has a chance to win! This year’s treasure trove includes:
- a Bugaboo Bee5 Tone stroller (worth $1259)
- a Bloom Fresco High Chair (worth $799) from Nestlé CERELAC
- an 18 month supply of WaterWipes (worth $540)
- a Nespresso Machine and one year’s supply of Republica Organic coffee
- a Mimco hand bag and a $200 Life-Space Probiotics voucher from Life-Space
- Tripp Trapp Chair by Stokke (worth $329) and a $100 Baby Village gift voucher
- two personalised Financial Design sessions from Sort Your Money Out (worth $500 each)
- a Uniden baby monitor (worth $449)
- two Baby’s First Library packs (worth $250) from The Green Elephant
- a Nutribullet blender from Nestle Start Healthy, Stay Healthy (worth $179)
- a digital radio from Kinderling Kids Radio AND
- a $200 Cetaphil Hamper plus a $300 Baby Village eGift voucher from Cetaphil.
The Sydney Babyology Baby Shower!
A stylish celebration for expectant mums
Doltone House Jones Bay Wharf
Sunday 24 June
12pm session now SOLD OUT! 3pm session selling quick
These events are presented in partnership with wonderful sponsors including Uniden, Bugaboo, Baby Village, Nestlé Start Healthy Stay Healthy, Nestlé Cerelac, Cetaphil Baby, The Green Elephant, Life-Space, Republica Organic, Sort Your Money Out, Water Wipes, Kinderling Kids Radio and Doltone House.