Make like Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow’s stylish daughter Apple and dress your little one in a pair of Gucio Toddler Shoes to be the hottest thing on the streets this season.
Ultra-funky and super comfortable, Gucio shoes are handmade in Poland
with a fusion of both style and ergonomics. Some of the reasons they
are so suitable to a toddler’s growing feet include:
– Wide soles made of elastic, non-slip rubber (perfect for toddler’s unsteady first steps)
– Flexibility, especially in the joint and toe line
– Soft cushion under the heel
– Smooth leather interior without noticeable seams
– Constructed from thin, natural leather for greater flexibility
– Dyes are non-toxic and are only applied to the outside, therefore there is no direct contact with the foot
Gucio shoes are available in 11 colour combinations and all also come
in a summer version, which has small holes on the top and inside of the
shoe to allow for ventilation.
The shoes come in US sizes three to 12; size three is the perfect first
steps shoe for just-walking toddlers. Sizes eight through to 12 offer a
double sole to provide more durability for the active older toddler.
Solid colours, sizes and styles cost $US62.50; combination shoes come
in the closed style only and are available for $US57.50; they will ship
international. Order via I’m Still Me.
We had so much interest in these shoes since letting you know about them, we can now offer you 20% off your orders through the end of May. This brings the price down to US$46. To arrange payment and shipping, you will need to call them direct in the USA on (203) 426-8133.