Yay! Pink (aka Alecia Moore), husband Carey Hart and 5-year-old daughter Willow have welcomed a delicious new baby to their gang and it seems the entire internet is delighted!
After many hours of refreshing Pink’s Instagram feed, we’re thrilled to share the news that the mum-of-one is now a fully-fledged mother-of-two!
Pink revealed the exciting news just minutes ago via this adorable snap.
“Jameson Moon Hart 12.26.16” the singer wrote.
We assume that means it’s a BOY! Hurrah!
Pink, Carey Hart and Willow have been busily prepping for the new arrival, sharing glimpses of this important work via Instagram.
The Pink and Carey love story has played out over many years.
- They met back in 2001.
- Separated briefly in 2003 then got back together.
- Marriage proposal in 2003.
- The pair married in 2006.
- In 2008, the couple separated again
- They reunited in 2010.
- Daughter Willow Sage arrived in 2011.
- Baby number two arrived yesterday!
We are sure this peachy baby must just be the icing on the cake for the relatable couple.
7 of our favourite Pink + Willow moments
1. When Pink and Willow announced baby number two was on the way
2. When Willow perfectly illustrated how real the snuggle is
3. That time Willow was flying high
4. That time with the butterfly
5. The time we needed a full box of tissues. Sniffle.
View this post on Instagram
And to to you, my love. Carey Hart, you are a miracle. You are the most loving, patient, hands on Papa who came from a pile of rubble and ash with your own family, and who has become the most wonderful father my eyes have seen since my own. Willow will know one day how she hit the jackpot with you, and because of your love, she will be strong, and she will choose wisely. My eyes some times can't believe how good you are. Happy Fathers Day to one of the best that ever did it. @hartluck
6. That time everybody loved Ellen
7. That time with the cheesy, beautiful faces
A HUGE congratulations to this gorgeous family on their new addition!