While we wish we were heralding the Australian release of Orbit Baby prams, we’re pretty excited about the news of an Orbit Double! It’s dubbed the Double Helix and its innovative design means that siblings can converse conference-style while you get things done. Perhaps best of all is that existing Orbit G2 owners can transform their existing single pram into a double with the Helix conversion kit.
Here’s the low-down from Orbit Baby:
– Face-to-face: As the only premium double stroller with front-and-back seats, Double Helix™ makes strolling-time sibling-time too.
– Live life in 360°: Dual SmartHub® rings rotate to face any situation, and allow your child to pop into the double seat by herself.
– 2-in-1: Doubles for all – Helix is the only premium double stroller also available as an upgrade kit, ensuring that current Orbit Baby Stroller G2 owners can double too.
– Family flexible: Flexes to fit – whether you have two kids on the go, or just one kid for the day, Helix flexes to fit your changing family life.
– Six-wheel maneuverability: With six wheels and twenty-four QuadShock™ shock absorbers, the Double Helix steers anywhere and goes everywhere.
– Safe for your kids, good for our planet: Orbit Baby keeps your family healthy with the world’s first strollers and car seats using fabrics eco-certified safe by Oeko-Tex®
The Orbit Double Helix looks amazing and is slated for release in the US Spring 2012. We’ll update you should there ever be a hint that it’ll make its way to Australia. One day it will happen, we’re sure of it! See the video below for a demonstration.