We’ve heard of Jagger. And Maddox. And Kingston. And let’s not forget North. These baby names have dominated the celebrity name chart in past years.
But what about in more recent times? What are the latest crop of celebrity babies being called? And which names are worth stealing?
Come and discover the next generation of celebrity-selected baby names that we predict will be popping up in kindergartens around the world soon. Why? Because these names are unique, adorable and come with the celebrity seal of approval.
We’ve got plenty more celebrity baby name ideas to browse though including our gender-bending names (and the famous families that made unisex names cool) and the weirdest baby names, thanks to celebs.
And make sure you check out our first generation of celebrity baby names worth stealing for the cream of the crop in adorable names.
Best celeb names for the boys
Boy, oh boy, have we got some great baby name trends coming from the little celebrity gents. Many famous families have stuck to the ‘natural’ or ‘supernatural’ theme when it comes to naming their boys after animals, celestial forces and bodies of water with Robin, Wolfe, Ocean and River all making the list.
We’ve also got a few ‘greats’ on the list including Bowie (David Bowie), Atticus (Atticus Finch from To Kill a Mockingbird), Wilder (Gene Wilder) and Michelangelo (you know, the famous painter).
Elias, Rocket, Reign, Alexander and River also made it on the list on more than one occasion. Some other more unusual choices? Boomer, Buzz, Odin and Journey. And let’s not forget about Saint …
- River Rocket (Jamie and Jools Oliver)
- Sonny Donald (Hamish and Zoe Blake)
- Archer Jones (Guy Sebastian and Jools Egan)
- Bodhi Ransom (Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green)
- Journey River (Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green)
- Buzz Michelangelo Giovanna and Tom Fletcher)
- Otis Alexander (Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis)
- Axel (Michelle Bridges and Steve Willis)
- Jaxon Wyatt (Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler)
- Wilder (Simon Helberg and Jocelyn Towne)
- Gabriel Elias (Kelsey Grammer and Kayte Walsh)
- Zion (Nicole Trunfio and Gary Clarke)
- Bowie Juniper (Tess and Nick Holliday)
- Charlton Valentine (Robbie Williams and Ayda Field)
- Zephyr Emerson (Sean Parker and Alexandra Lenas)
- Remington Alexander (Kelly Clarkson and Brandon Blackstock)
- Freddie Reign (Louis Tomlinson and Briana Jungwirth)
- York (Tyra Banks and Erik Asla)
- Boomer Robert (Michael Phelps and Nicole Johnson)
- Elias (Michael Buble and Luisana Lopilato)
- Reign Aston (Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick)
- Sailor Gene (Liv Tyler and Dave Gardner)
- Isaiah Michael (Carrie Underwood and Mike Fisher)
- Rhodes Emilio (Sara Gilbert and Linda Perry)
- Dashiel Edon (Milla Jovovich and Paul W.S. Anderson)
- Rocket Zot (Sam Worthington and Lara Bingle)
- Wolfe Lee (Kimora Lee and Tim Leissner )
- Silas Randall (Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake)
- Montgomery Moses Brian (Isla Fisher and Sacha Baron Cohen)
- Atticus James (Jennifer Love Hewitt and Brian Hallisay)
- Holt Fisher (Tiffani Thiessen and Brady Smith)
- Charlie Ocean (Jeff Goldblum and Emilie Livingston)
- Leo Thames (Jaime King and Kyle Newman)
- Rockwell Lloyd (Lucy Liu)
- Odin Reign (Nick and Lauren Carter)
- Rocco Robin (Rose Byrne and Bobby Cannavale)
- Saint (Kanye West and Kim Kardashian)
Best celeb names for the girls
The most recent crop of celebrity little ladies have also been blessed with some pretty sweet names. Many celebrities stuck with the ‘natural’ and ‘supernatural’ theme for their girls too with names like Autumn, Luna, Nova, Rose, Onyx and Otter on the list.
James and Rose prove to be the most common middle names among celebrity daughters with unisex names, such as Wyatt, Emersom, Dylan, Dusty and Arlo all claiming a spot.
On the more unusual front, we’ve got Zhuri, Fianna, Myllena, Wylde and Nixie.
- Zhuri Nova (Le Bron James and Savannah Brinson)
- Alena Rose (Kevin and Danielle Jonas)
- Fianna Francis (Danny Masterson and Bijou Phillips)
- Autumn James (Jennifer Love Hewitt and Brian Hallisay)
- Saylor James (Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler)
- Myllena Mae (Doutzen Kroes and Sunnery James)
- Elizabella Dylan (Alyssa Milano and David Bugliari)
- Wyatt Isabelle (Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher)
- Avri Roel (Robert Downey, Jr. and Susan Downey)
- Briar Rose (Rachel Bilson and Hayden Christensen)
- Sloane Ava Simone (Macklemore and Tricia Davis)
- Della Rose (Billy Joel and Alexis Roderick)
- Dusty Rose (Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo)
- Onyx Solace (Alanis Morissette and Mario Treadway)
- Lula Rose (Liv Tyler and Dave Gardner)
- Indie Rae (David and Candace Warner)
- Wylde (Lily Cole and Kwame Ferreira)
- Kaya Evdokia (Hayden Panettiere and Wladimir Klitschko)
- Josey Hollis (Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey)
- Arlo Day (Leighton Meester and Adam Brody)
- Maxima (Mark Zuckerberg and Priscilla Chan)
- Elsie Otter (Zooey Deschanel and Jacob Pechenik)
- Nixie Barbara (Chad and Kim Lowe)
- Aiya Rose (Andrew Keegan and Arista Ilona)
- Izzy Oona (Eddie Murphy and Paige Butcher)
- Amada Lee (Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling)
- Luna Simone Stephens (Chrissy Teigen and John Legend)
So, which names are your favourites? We absolutely adore Arlo, Aiya, Avri, Kaya and Elias. Sure, they may not make any most popular lists, but they sure have a cute ring to them!
Keep up to date on all the celebrity baby news through our celebrity archives. Because as long as celebs keep getting pregnant, we’re bound to be hit with even more interesting names to consider for our own offspring.
Or your next dog.
(All images via Instagram)