Dashing about town is not something that usually goes hand in hand with having children. Stuck within the ‘nursery jail’, you sometimes long for a pram that you can whip out the door with in a flash. So phil&teds, the inventors of the inline buggy, are determined to get you outdoors and have added a brand new stroller to their range that’s both easy and clever.
The brand new dash inline buggy has a very simple concept: one buggy, one or two kids, four phases and usability over many years. With decades of research and engineering to back them up, the phil&teds inlines are optimised for pushing children over all kinds of terrain.
The dash inline buggy is the latest phil&teds innovation and takes the inline concept into the future. At only 11.5kg, it makes a light double buggy a reality and with modern, refined styling, the dash looks just as good as it performs.
The dash’s aeromaxx tyres guarantee a smooth, puncture-free ride – they feel just like air tyres but without the air. The dash also has a huge UPF 50+ sunhood with pocket and headphone slot. When you’re done with the day’s adventures, just fold the dash up as a single or double, since there’s no disassembly required. The large main seat and double kit (second seat) place weight in all the right places for an easy push and pop-up over kerbs.
- Refined styling with modern and plush marl fabrics
- Compact one piece stand fold where disassembly is not required, easily folds with two seats on
- Easy to push and pop up kerbs
- Puncture-free and smooth aeromaxx wheels
- Parent-facing double kit that clips straight and high onto the frame
- Lie flat mode has an easy zip screen to cover or pull back for more ventilation
- Large extendable UPF 50+ hood, with zip pocket and headphone slot
- Large 25kg main seat capacity and flip out leg support for comfort
- Roomy parcel tray that can carry 10kg of bits and bobs
- Handbrake for easy on and off stopping
- Weighs only 11.5kg
- Available in four colours – grey marl, blue marl, red and black
The new dash is available in Australia for $799 at phil&teds and stockists nationwide.
(This is a sponsored post for phil&teds)