Have you got your tickets for the hottest events on the maternity calendar this year? Our spectacular Baby Showers are returning to Melbourne and Sydney – with the Victorian capital taking centre stage first up, in April. Our now famous baby shower high tea events are renowned for showering guests with thousands of dollars worth of gifts and prizes, and this year is no exception. So come and take a look at what you could win at our Melbourne baby shower, from amazing Bugaboo prams to Ergobaby carriers and Fisher-Price toys!
This year, the stunning Park Hyatt will host our Melbourne events, which will include sumptuous food and of course a dazzling array of prizes to win – it’s any wonder that our baby shower events sell out fast! Our first event isn’t too far away – mark April 17 in your diaries and book your tickets now!
We have some of the biggest brand names on board, and they’re delighted to be giving away thousands of dollars worth of their amazing products. Here’s what will be up for grabs at our April Melbourne event:
Your breastfeeding journey will be off to an incredible start, with this Natural Breastfeeding Made Easy Set from Avent, worth $470:
- Comfort Single Electric Breast Pump
- Two Natural 260ml Feeding Bottles with extra soft flow natural teats
- Five Reusable Storage Cups
- A Milk Storage Cup Adaptor
- a Newborn Soother
- 30 Night Breast Pads
- 30 Day Breast Pads
- A two-in-one Thermopads
- A four-in-one Electric Steam Steriliser.
Baby wearing has never looked so good or felt so comfortable! Ergobaby is joining the high tea party by giving away three brilliant products from its range:
- Ergobaby 360 Bundle of Joy, worth $269. This carrier and insert pack is the only carrier you’ll need, taking your baby from birth to toddlerhood, in the most ergonomic positions possible.
- Ergobaby Nursing Pillow, worth $129. The curves of this nursing pillow ensure optimal positioning for great feeding every time.
- Ergobaby Wrap, worth $119. Soft and stretchy cotton make for a comfortable and versatile carrying option.
- Bugaboo Bee3, worth $949. One of the most stylish prams you’ll lay your eyes on, it’s perfect from newborn to toddler – because it grows with your child.
Your child will be the envy of the playground set, if you’re lucky enough to snap up this incredible Fisher-Price prize pack in Melbourne, worth more than $500. It includes the delightful Learn with Me Zebra Walker, which grows with your child. Turning from a sit and play pal, to a stand and walk friend.
- Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Smart Stages Puppy
- Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Puppy’s Piano
- Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Puppy’s Smart Stages Driver
- Fisher-Price 3-in-1 Convertible Car Gym
- Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Smart Stages Laptop
- Fisher-Price Chatter Telephone
- Fisher-Price three-in-one Bounce, Stride & Ride Elephant
- Fisher-Price Learn with Me Zebra Walker
- Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Mix ‘n Learn Blender
- Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Smart Stages BBQ
At each of our two Melbourne high tea sittings, we’ll be giving away two $250 Target gift cards. If you’ve had your eye on some of Target’s brilliant new range of maternity wear, including the fabulous Maternity by Dannii Minogue, you’ll be able to fit out your pregnancy wardrobe with ease! From comfortable yet stylish everyday maternity wear, to everything you need in a corporate wardrobe, this stunning range will see you through from a tiny baby bump right through to maternity leave and early days as a mum.
Of course it’s not a baby shower without flowers – and we’ll have some sweet smelling blooms to give away from freshflowers.com.au to our lucky guests – we can’t wait to shower you all with gifts!
Tickets are on sale now for our Melbourne Babyology Baby Shower High Tea event at the park Hyatt, for Sunday, 17 April at either of two sittings – 12-2pm and 3-5pm, and tickets are $79 per person. We welcome mums, mums-to-be and your families to enjoy beautiful food, great company and amazing giveaways. If you can’t make this Melbourne event, we’ll be hosting another in August!
And if you’re a Sydneysider, we will be heading your way in June and November – and you can also book your tickets now, so you don’t miss out!