I am now thirty-seven weeks into my third pregnancy and have never been so uncomfortable in my life, especially at night. We recently got a king-sized bed, which is heaven, and has allowed me to bring a new sleeping companion in the bed, introducing the Comfort-U body pillow.
What I love about the Comfort-U body pillow is it really relieves all those night aches and pains that come along with swollen feet, painful joints, lower back and hip pain. I have it all this time and believe me, it’s not much fun.
The main features that differentiate these pillows with other on the market are:
- They are made in Denmark
- Each pillow is made of Fossflakes’ patented pillow filling
- Naturally hypoallergenic – suitable for asthma and allergy sufferers, babies and children
- Safe and free from harmful chemicals – Oeko Tex Class I certified – suitable for babies and children
- Fully washable and tumble dryable – keeping it clean from spills, stains and leakage
- Always retain shape and loft – even with frequent washing
- Highly mouldable – provide optimum support for body, neck and shoulders
I have also tried another two pillows in the range including the maternity pillow, which can be used for side-sleeping during pregnancy, but also as a breastfeeding pillow. The other design is the knee and ankle pillow, which is designed for side sleeping and those who suffer from lower back and hip pain.
The Comfort-U body pillow is $320, maternity pillows are $95 and the knee and ankle pillow is $90 and can be purchased directly here.