Exciting pram news, everybody. Popular Spanish pram brand Jane is about to launch right here in Australia!
The big reveal comes next month at Melbourne’s Baby and Kids Show from 8 to 10 May. A Jane representative from Spain will be there with Australian distributor Brand Style to take you through the considerable assets of the pram.
A long time leader in baby transportation in Europe, Jane is poised to take the Australian market by storm with its comfy Rider model. Have a look at the video below to see the Rider’s most notable features – we love that it folds down so small!
Here are the Rider’s vital statistics:
– Patented folding action that reduces the folded size by an extra thirty per cent
– Adjustable rear suspension with shock absorber
– Inverted C shaped rear structure, making more room for your feet when pushing baby
– Unfolds easily with just one hand
– Height adjustable (85-110cm)
– Adjustable back rest with multiple recline positions
– Locks closed and free stands when folded
– Anodised aluminium tubular chassis
– Wheels with metal ball bearings to maximize smoothness and manoeuvrability
– Quick release removable rear wheels
– Unfolded 85-110 x 60 x 93cm
– Folded 62 x 60 x 38cm
– Weight Chassis: 9.5kg
– Total Weight: 11kg
In the second half of 2012 three more models will be introduced to the Australian market: the Trider, Muum and Twone. Looking further ahead to 2013, Brand Style is awaiting the confirmation of changes to the Australian Standards to include car seats and capsules with ISOFIX. Jane has an extensive, quality range of both car seat and capsules and they will be updating us with any news closer to the time.
If you’re in love and know it’s the pram for you, pre-order right now from Go Bubba Go for delivery in early May. It comes in five colour combinations for $849 or $999 with the optional Micro Carry Cot. Bonus extras included in the price are a raincover, sun parasol, foot muff and colour co-ordinated nappy bag.